The Clean Futures Fund invites you to become a partner and help us bring assistance to affected communities around the world.
Our partners include academic institutions, foundations, non-profit organizations, and other entities that are equally motivated to help those that can’t help themselves.
- Play a critical role in helping CFF succeed in generating awareness and raising support for affected communities;
- Position your entity as supportive and progressive in your beliefs about helping those who need it the most;
- Reach new audiences through inclusion on CFF’s website
HOW TO JOIN:
- Submit a letter of advocacy to demonstrate your position and support for communities affected by industrial accidents. We even have templates to help you get started!
- We will update you with materials, resources and stories from the field.
- We can provide more information on how you can get involved with our active programs, just contact us!